A uniquely engineered material designed to combine the beauty of natural stone with the durability and easy
maintenance of a solid surface. With our exclusive manufacturing process, we are able to create exactly what your project requires.
Corastone is the perfect choice for your counter top material
- Made to order – no wasted material
- Can be made to accommodate any sink
- Designer edge styles available
All countertops at 3/4″ think and built-up edges are approximately 1 1/2″. Countertops should be ordered with a 1″ overhang for all open sides of the cabinet. Subtops are generally not required unless installing a built-up (eg. bullnose) edged top over a European style cabinet, then a 5/8″ subtop is recommended. Threaded inserts are pre-installed, and clips and screws are provided for easy undermount sink installations.
Corastone is the best choice for your shower surround.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- No unsightly grout joints
- Glass, tile & stone accents offer endless design options
All Corastone shower pans are custom made to your order.
- Multiple drain locations available
- No additional waterproofing required
- Seamless construction
Corastone accessories & trim help your space be as functional as it is beautiful.
- Recessed niches in a variety of shapes
- Corner shelves and storage units
- Matching or accenting colors
- Pencil, corner and window trim
All panels for vertical installation (eg. walls) are typically 3/8″ thick. Horizontal pieces (eg. tub decks, wall caps) should be 3/4″ thick. Wall panels should be ordered 1″ oversize in each dimension to allow for final trimming by the installer due to any irregularity in the wall. Corastone can be cut dry using a masonary type blade, holes can be drilled using any regular drill bit. 100% silicone should be used to seal all joints in Corastone. A latex solicone blend can be used to caulk around the perimeter.